1. Last Year in Marienbad Alain Resnais (1961)
Beautiful Surreal film beautiful sets/locations loved by the camera with a hint of pretension
2. Radiohead videos (All Good)
Particularly House of Cards and Ceremony
3. Synedoche New York
This way madness lies through the construction of multiple spaces/characters
“Knowing that you don’t know is the first step to knowing, you know?”
4. The Killing (Stanley Kubrick, 1956)
Great Pans and still shots, gripping plot.
5. ILS Approach Runway 35R at Milano Malpensa Airport
6. Tony Hill Films:
7. The making of Tron (Original 1982)
8. Wavelength Michael Snow (1967)
9. Shutter Interface Paul Sharits (1975) :
10. Sensoria Cabaret Voltaire, (1981/2?):
Oh and the vids off showstudio...